Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Juice jug

Image from net

Hi,
  I'm back with a new tip. I'm like a crazy girl , always in search of stuff, which i could add to my minis and i love my quest. One day ,when i was browsing the net for materials which i could use in minis... i found something that will exactly fit into minis and no modifications needed too.  These are small perfume bottles. They carry only 1ml of perfume in it. See the images below, which i have collected from net.
One small bottle size is about 9mm diameter and 35mm height.

See how beautiful, they are!! You can remove the pipe in it.

   Add them into your minis. I'll get some for me too. Have  a nice day :-)

4 comments:

  1. That's a great idea! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, just sent off to ebay for mine, thank you 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dankeschön für den Tipp, tolle Idee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Спасибо! Вы умница!

    ReplyDelete